Welcome to Premier Eye Institute
Your Optometrist in Creedmoor, NC.
Call us at 919-734-2273 today.
We welcome you to our clinic and are happy to be able to see you. During this difficult time of COVID-19 we will be following safety protocol. It is required that you wear a mask upon entering the clinic.
Safety Protocol that is in effect:
- Waiting room has been arranged with chairs 6ft apart for social distancing
- Temperature will be checked on all persons over the age of 2 entering the clinic
- Screening questions will be asked of every patient entering the clinic
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk for anyone in the clinic
- All employees with be wearing PPE including face shields, masks, and gloves when necessary
- There is plexiglass at the front desk to prevent spread of air droplets
- Glasses and frames are only to be handled by the opticians. After a pair of glasses is tried by the patient they will be cleaned and sanitized before being put back on the frame board
- The waiting room, front desk, and bathrooms will be cleaned regularly throughout the day
- Virtual eye exam (telemedicine visit) are available
Our Approach to Optometry
Our one-on-one approach to optometry makes Dr. Mehta and the Premier Eye Institute staff the eye and vision care providers of choice in the Creedmoor area. Our Creedmoor optometrist offers the following services: complete eye exams, contact lenses, glasses, glaucoma testing, and pre- and post-operative care. For a complete list of services, visit our services page or call our Creedmoor office at 919-734-2273.
At Premier Eye Institute, we are dedicated to providing high-quality optometry services in a comfortable environment. Call us at 919-734-2273 or schedule an appointment today online.
Dr. Nisha Mehta
Creedmoor Optometrist | Premier Eye Institute | 919-734-2273
2531 E Lyon station Rd suite F
Creedmoor, NC 27522